An interactive, exciting and fun way to explore the science behind the Bubble!
SANDRA offers you a choice of 2 packages:
Package One: 2 Hour Bubble Party!
Package Two: 45 Minute Bubble Show *
* Suitable for large crowds and can be repeated throughout the day at hourly intervals.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- What is a Bubble?
- Why are bubbles coloured?
- What does a bubble taste like?
- Why are bubbles round?
- Does a bubble float?
- Why is the skin stretchy?
- Why do bubbles burst?
- Why can’t you blow a square bubble using a square wand?
This performance is highly visual and Sandra uses a variety of tools, see below, to demonstrate her theories.
- Tennis racket
- Giant square 3D cube
- Fly swatter
- Giant shaped wands
- Electric bubble machine
- Huge loops creating gigantic bubbles and large nets to create billions of bubbles at the same time!
- The finale is when children are chosen to stand inside a giant bubble! Can Sandra get 2 children in one giant bubble at the same time?
Sandra will also demonstrate a few tricks with her bubble equipment and create a giant bubble smoke rocket too!
Finally, create and make your very own bubble wand to take home! It’s that simple. Book early to avoid disappointment.
*Bubble Show can be extended to one hour by getting the children to make their own wands.
Ideally, a carpeted space (4×4 metres) with a black/dark background. If the floor is not carpeted, we can provide our own if necessary. Access to a plug and one large table. Please notify us if your space is air conditioned.
Concrete, grass and most surfaces are absolutely fine. We will avoid bubbling on polished/shiny floors. The liquid is completely safe and COSHH statements can be provided if required.
We hold a current Public Liability Insurance, DBS and have undertaken the above risk assessment.